week 5 committee hearings
SB 147 - Under Kansas income tax act; providing rate changes and determination of Kansas adjusted gross income and sunsetting certain modifications.
- Feb 6 @ 9:30 am & Feb 7 @ 9:30 am - Committee on Assessment and Taxation
HB 2181 - Requiring a statewide reporting and accounting of untested sexual assault evidence collection kits
- Feb 6 @ 1:30 pm - Committee on Corrections and Juvenile Justice
HB 2115 - Providing for fair consideration for employment to persons with records of conviction.
- Feb 6 @ 3:30 pm - Committee on Judiciary
HB 2147 - Authorizing the Department of Revenue to study Native American veteran's income tax settlement claims
- Feb 7 @ 9 am - Committee on Veterans and Military
SB 37 - Elections; voting procedures where proof of citizenship is not provided
- Feb 7 @ 9:30 am - Committee on Ethics, Elections, and Local Government
SB 98 - Regulating abortion practice; requiring certain physician information to be provided under the woman's right to know act
- Feb 7 @ 10:30 am - Committee on Federal and State Affairs
HB 2242 - Enacting the classroom-based funding act.
- Feb 7 @ 1:30 pm - Committee on K-12 Education Budget
HB 2237 - Concerning taxation; relating to income tax, rates, determination of income, tax credits; motor fuels tax, rates, trip permits, distribution; sales and compensating use tax, food and food ingredients.
- Feb 7 @ 3:30 pm - Committee on Taxation
HB 2042 - Concealed carry licensure amendments under the personal and family protection act.
- Feb 8 @ 9 am - Committee on Federal and State Affairs
SB 69 - KanCare process and contract requirements.
- Feb 8 @ 9:30 am - Committee on Public Health and Welfare
SB 74 - People with certain disabilities; motor vehicle registration information and notation on state-issued identification cards.
- Feb 9 @ 8:30 am - Committee on Transportation
HB 2064 - establishing the KanCare bridge to a healthy Kansas program
- Feb 9 @ 1:30 pm - Committee on Health and Human Services